Civil and Electrical Engineer from Federico Santa María University, with vast experience holding executive positions in companies’ commercial and electric power areas in Chile. In Andescomm, he is Engineering Director, responsible for technical and commercial studies, project evaluations, with focus on reaching added value solutions for their clients.
- Civil and Electrical Engineer from Federico Santa María University
- Electric Power System Specialization
- Executive MBA, Adolfo Ibañez Business University, Chile
- Post-Graduate Degree in Business (DPA), Adolfo Ibañez Business University, Chile
- Attended various seminars, workshops and courses in Germany (Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH – Darmstadt), Switzerland (Symo AG – Cham; TETTEX Instrument AG – Zurich) and Italy (SICE, Milán) on: SCADA equipment, UPS equipment, electric energy calibration and measurement equipment, electric systems, sales and negotiation, communication, supply contracts, fees, regulatory framework and applicable regislation for electric power industry, among others.
Experience prior to ANDESCOMM
Served as Business Manager for Río Maipo Power Company, General Manager for Luz Andes S.A. Power Company, and has work experience in Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Latin America, working in business management, sales, electric power company evaluation and valuation.